Sunday, November 29

Giving Thanks

What a wonderful long holiday weekend. I am truly blessed to have such a great family, loving man in my life and great friends. This weekend was a reminder of the little things that we so often take for granted. This has been a hard year for so many people financially; so many of my friends have lost their jobs this year, people are in economic hardships, family tragedies, broken relationships, and pain all around. I am thankful that I have had the opportunity to experience these pains as they make me more empathetic to those who are struggling.

May I never forget to give thanks for all that I have, all that I am, all those who I love and they love me in return. As we enter this holiday season may we all remember where we came from, where we have been but most importantly where we are going.

gold reflection Pictures, Images and Photos

Thank you Jesus for all you have done for me!